Vmoto is looking to expand into new markets. This assessment aims to contribute towards the company’s internationalisation strategy.
PART ONE: NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSIS [1000 words]
Select a new national market for the company to enter and carry out a STEPE
analysis of the country’s macro environment:
- Vmoto already has large operational facilities in China and Netherlands, as well
as an advanced, growing network of more than 20 international distributors.
- For the purposes of this task, students must avoid all national markets wherein
Vmoto already enjoys distribution deals.
- An up-to-date list can be viewed here:
PART TWO: ESSAY [2000 words]
Vmoto should seek to enter my chosen market by way of a cooperative entry
mode (such as joint venture, licensing or franchising), rather than via whollyowned subsidiary. Discuss.
- Your essay answer must focus on the same national market as the STEPE
analysis from part one.
- The two parts will be assessed together as a single document.
- One Harvard reference list should be included at the end of the script, listing
all works cited across both parts of the assignment.