Investigate professional journals and locate two articles pertaining to Organizational Behavior that are of interest to you. You are to critique each of the two articles according to the instructions below.
The articles should be less than three years old.
Each one- to two- page critique (a total of two to four pages for both critiques) must include the following three parts:
• Identification of the Article – Provide the reader with enough information about your article so he/she will be able to locate the article. Describe your search process.
• Summary of the Article – List the main points that the author has tried to establish (i.e., 1, 2, 3 or first, second, third). There normally will be three to five main points. If you are summarizing a court case, you should discuss: What provision of the law was at issue? Briefly state the facts of the case. What legal tests were applied? Were there any unusual elements in the case?
• Your Critique – Provide your reaction (insightful, critical, and logical) to the points that the author tried to make, or an overall critique of the entire article. A simple statement of agreement or disagreement is not sufficient. While you may make such a statement by way of introduction to your reaction, you must clearly and logically state the reasons for the position that you have taken.
The Article Critique
• Must be four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper in bold font
Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o Student’s name
o Name of institution
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Due date
• Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style.
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.
• Include both article reviews into one document for submission