Criminal behavior on the Internet
Term Paper (8.4%): You must include at least ten references.
Details of the Paper:
- Prepare a 10-15 page paper in Microsoft Word (counts as 15% of the final grade) in APA format (see writing expectations in the Policies section) (350 words per page). At a minimum include the following:
- References (minimum of 10)
- You may use resources from the Online Library, any library, government library, or any peer-reviewed reference (Wikipedia and any other publicly-reviewed source is not accepted). The paper must by at least 10 pages double-spaced, 1″ margin all around, black 12 point fonts (Times New Roman or Arial) with correct citations of all utilized references/sources, (pictures, graphics, etc are extra – allowed but extra for the minimum page count). The title page and references are also required but don’t count in the minimum page count. A minimum of 10 references are needed.
- The paper will be subjected to checking against plagiarism. The paper must follow acceptable originality criteria (no more than 15% max total, and 2% per individual source match are allowed).
- Save the file using the following file naming convention: ITMG481_Project_First_Last.doc(x) (where first and last are your first and last names resp.) and submit the file in this assignment area.
- Turnitin.com has been enabled for this assignment so remember that your submission’s file type must be either doc or docx
|Introduction||The introduction clearly states the main topic and previews the structure of the paper.||The introduction clearly states the main topic but only partially previews the structure of the paper.||The introduction states the main topic, but does not preview the structure of the paper.||There is no clear introduction of the main topic or structure of the paper.||X 2.5|
|Paragraph Construction||All paragraphs include introductory sentence, explanations or details, and concluding sentence.||Most paragraphs include introductory sentence, explanations or details, and concluding sentence.||Paragraphs included related information but were typically not constructed well.||Paragraphing structure was not clear and sentences were not typically related within the paragraphs.||X 2.5|
|Sequencing||Details are placed in a logical order and correspond to the structure presented in the introduction.||Details are sometimes logically placed, but do not correspond to the structure presented in the introduction.||Some details are not in a logical or expected order, and this distracts the reader.||Many details are not in a logical or expected order. There is little sense that the writing is organized.||X 2.5|
|Transitions||A variety of thoughtful transitions are used. They clearly show how ideas are connected.||Transitions clearly show how ideas are connected, but there is little variety.||Some transitions work well; but connections between other ideas are fuzzy.||The transitions between ideas are unclear or nonexistent.||X 2.5|
|Supportive Research||Supporting research studies and/or reports are research-based and accurately reported.||Supporting research studies and/or reports are not accurately reported.||Research studies and/or reports do not support the discussion.||Research studies and/or reports are limited and/or inaccurately reported.||X 2.5|
|Quality of Information||Information clearly relates to the main topic. It includes several supporting details and/or examples. The paper is in APA format and the body of the paper is between 8 and 10 pages.||Information clearly relates to the main topic. It provides 1-2 supporting details and/or examples. The paper is not completely in APA format and the body of the paper is between 8 and 10 pages.||Information clearly relates to the main topic. No details and/or examples are given.The paper is not completely in APA format and the body of the paper is between 8 and 10 pages.||Information has little or nothing to do with the main topic. The paper is completely in APA format and the body of the paper is between 8 and 10 pages.||X 2.5|
|Conclusion/ Recommendations||The conclusion effectively summarizes the discussion and provides at least two recommendations for further research.||The conclusion summarizes the paper but provides only one recommendation for further research.||The conclusion partially summarizes the discussion, but provides no recommendations.||The conclusion is poorly constructed.||X 2.5|
|Sources Citations References||All sources (information and graphics) are accurately documented in APA. If you had a citation in the body of your work you must have the appropriate reference in the reference section. (Provided at least 10 references)||Two sources are not documented in APA format. If you had a citation in the body of your work you must have the appropriate reference in the reference section. (Provided at least 10 references)||Several sources are not documented in APA format. Not all citations match the reference in the reference section.(Provided less than 10 references)||Several sources are not documented in APA format.Not all citations match the reference in the reference section. Provided less than 5 references)||X 2.5|
|Mechanics||No grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.||One grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors.||Two grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors.||More than two grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors.||X 2.5|
|Timeliness||All late submissions have a 10 point (10%) deduction.||10|