ASSESSMENT GLOBAL MARKETING AND
International Marketing Evaluation & Strategy (100% Coursework)
You will be allocated a country (The allocated country is PAKISTAN) and required to conduct a business environment audit relevant to international expansion to that country. You should conduct a PESTLE analysis for your allocated country, describe and evaluate those aspects of the environment (political, legal, economic, socio-cultural, technological and environmental) in the potential global market that are relevant to and, have implications for, developing a marketing strategy. The purpose of this evaluation is to identify potential market opportunities for the introduction of an international product/service. You will then be required to select an Irish/UK based SME (Small and medium enterprise) product/service offering which you would consider has potential for expansion into this country, based on your PESTLE.
You will develop a global marketing strategy to that country, for your chosen Irish or UK SME product/service. This will include (although not exclusively):
• Justifying the opportunity in the country for your chosen SME product/service and providing a background to this organization.
• Provide an overview of the competitive landscape for your chosen SME offering in your allocated country.
• Develop and design an outline international marketing strategy. In the report, creativity, realism, and precision will be rewarded. You will need to discuss the product and modifications (if any) to allow entry and market establishment, pricing decisions, effective promotional efforts to establish awareness and establish market presence and distribution choices along with the key challenges to global expansion for the SME in this market.
• You will be required to ensure that the PESTLE and international marketing strategy are linked to justify your decisions and choices. (EPRG schema: Classifies firms by their orientation: ethnocentric, polycentric, regiocentric or geocentric); Monetary barriers and market barriers; cultural frameworks, political environment and risks; market entry strategies; about innovation if applicable; pricing strategy; distribution structure; promotion and advertising; ethical environment and social responsibility.
• Use theories, concepts and frameworks with critical analysis.
• Harvard referencing (in text citations and references).
PROPOSED STRUCTURE FOR GLOBAL MARKETING & SALES DEVELOPMENT ASSESSMENT (2500 WORDS)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION THE ALLOCATED COUNTRY FOR EXPANSION IS PAKISTAN
2. COMPANY OVERVIEW
3. SITUATION ANALYSIS
3.1 Macro-Environment Analysis
3.2 Micro-Environment Analysis
3.2.1 The Internal Analysis by Mckinsey’s 7s Model
3.2.2 Operational Environment by Porter’s 5 Forces
4. MARKETING OBJECTIVES
4.1 Rational for Objectives
5. MARKETING STRATEGY
5.1 Portfolio Analysis
5.1.1 The Attractiveness of allocated country
5.1.2 Competitive Strength of selected company
5.1.3 Mode of entry such as export, franchising, or Joint Venture etc. – with justification
5.1.4 Segmentation, targeting positioning
6. MARKETING TACTICS
7. MARKETING ACTION PLAN
10. APPENDICES (IF REQUIRED)
ASSESSMENT GLOBAL MARKETING AND