Please provide a short reflective statement at the beginning of the essay showing how you have included any feedback (see feedback below page 2) into current essay.
Please select ONE essay question below:
1. Is Talcott Parsons’ concept of a ‘sick role’ still relevant today? Discuss with reference to two different diseases or health care contexts.
2. How helpful is it to see the problems faced by disabled people as a result of the way society reacts to disability? Critically discuss this argument with reference to at least TWO chronic health problems.
3. Some argue the gendered body is a social construction. What relevance does this have for the delivery and/or promotion of health services.
4. To what extent is it useful to take an intersectional approach to health promotion? Draw on at least one health promotion campaign to illustrate your answer.
5. Describe three different approaches that are commonly taken when attempting to explain major inequalities in health. For each approach, outline how this explanation could inform a public health intervention to address a specific health inequality.
6. As public health professionals should we address individual health beliefs and individual health behaviour or should we, instead, tackle the wider structural determinants of health? Discuss in relation to two different diseases or major risk factors.
Please provide a short reflective statement at the beginning of the essay showing how you have included any feedback into current essay.
Too broad and plenty of areas are touched as healthcare, inequality but wasn’t really expanded on, cannot assess the deep of knowledge. Some issues are not fully addressed.
I would suggest choose two, three topic examples and clarify how these can be considered form sociological perspective.
Read carefully the essay question.
Regarding structure it must include clear introduction including what would be covered in essay by following brief summary what’s been made. Paragraphs must include idea or example and associated argument. Please pay attention to references only use academic books and journal articles not textbooks. Some sentences without references.