- Cover Page
- Abstract (no more than 150 words in a single paragraph)
- Table of content (Table of table/figures if necessary)
- Answer to Questions as Subsections (no more than 4500 words in total)
- References (Harvard Style)
- Conduct a literature review that critically discusses the concepts of
- Information Governance
- Information Security
and their importance in information management. Find and discuss relevant literature (peer-reviewed literature is preferred, such as journal articles, conference articles, with books, white papers, practitioner literature, and blog articles having a little less weight).
- After reading the Procter and Gamble case study (attached), critically discuss the role and responsibilities of senior leadership in information governance in the context of Procter and Gamble
- In an organisation of your choice, perform a critical analysis of their use of information systems and information technology (including cloud services and social media) and how this impacts on staff development, effective flows of communication, and decision making in the organisation
- Building on your analysis from question #3, critically evaluate possible improvements to the organisation’s use of information systems with emphasis on staff development in line with organisational goals, effective flows of communication, and decision making in the organisation
- Critically analyse the importance of security in information management in your organisation in particular
Draft of (1500 to 2000 words)
- The full paper should contain 4500 words excluding abstract, table of content and Reference list. I would like to get part (a draft) of the full paper (1500 to 2000 words) on or before the 11th of December 2020 to be submitted for feedback.
- In respect to Question 2, I have attached Proctor and Gamble PDF.
- In respect to Question 3 – 5, I have added information of the organisation I would like to talk about below. You can make up any additional information using the context below.
About the Company I would like to assess.
Company Name: Let us use Mongo Realty Ltd.
Industry: Real Estate company with a focus in Property Management.
Company Size: 51-200 Employees
Headquarters: In the province of Manitoba, Canada
Type: Privately Held
Specialties: Residential Property, Commercial Property, Condominium Property, Tenant Services Property Management, Development Services, Asset Management, Leasing Services, Marketing.
Overview of the Company
Mongo Realty Ltd. is a commercial, multi-family and condominium property management and development firm with a focus on Manitoba and Saskatchewan. Mongo Realty Ltd. manages the day-to-day operations of a wide variety of commercial, multi-family and condominium properties.
Our professional team offers the best in services and solutions, from consulting and planning to development and management.
We have grown our portfolio through hard work, innovation, and most important, through a consistent record of ethical and professional relationships with all of our stakeholders. We treat our investors, tenants, employees and suppliers with the utmost care and respect.
As a result of our hard work, dedicated staff, and exceptional service to both property owners and tenants, we have had the opportunity to manage thousands of apartments for rent in Winnipeg, Brandon, and other cities as well as a variety of condominium and commercial properties in both Manitoba and Saskatchewan.
- 1 Owner
- 1 President
- 1 VP and 1 CFO
- 4 Directors and 3 Controllers: Director of Commercial, Director of Residential, Director of Project Management, Director of Marketing and Communication, Commercial Controller, Residential Controller and Condominium Controller.
- 6 Mangers: Project Manager, 5 Property Managers
- 2 Assistant Property Managers
- 2 Analyst, 4 Administrators, 2 Specialist
- 14 Caretakers
- Asset Management
- Project Management