We have learned about many leadership concepts and the theory that supports them. Now, in your final paper, it is time to learn from a leader whom you admire. You will explore what makes them a good leader, how you can incorporate the techniques that they use, and how making these changes will make you a better leader. Here are the requirements for the assignment:
- Include a title page
- Include a separate page that provides the following information:
- The person’s first name.
- How you know him/her.
- Their current title in the leadership role.
- How long they have been in their current leadership role.
- The theory that supports their leadership style, type, and pattern.
- On another page, address the following points:
- The interviewee’s greatest challenge as a leader according to them.
- The interviewee’s greatest strength as a leader according to them.
- The interviewee’s greatest weakness as a leader according to them.
- In your conclusion, address the following:
- What makes your interviewee a good leader in your opinion?
- How can you incorporate the techniques that they use, so that you can become a better leader?
- How can these changes make you a better leader?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Microsoft Word
- Written as a report