Write a proposal of no more than 2000 words to the CEO of SafetyCulture for a new product or product extension for the firm that fits with its mission. The new product could involve combining an existing SafetyCulture product with a new technology, partnering with another company to use their product with a SafetyCulture product, or any other solution you propose.
- Review the SafetyCulture website https://safetyculture.com/ and if possible, download the iAuditor https://support.safetyculture.com/getting-started-guide/ and Spotlight applications to your phone. They are free to download, and a basic account is also free. If you don’t have a smart phone, refer to the iAuditor training videos. The purpose of this is understand SafetyCulture’s products and their potential use cases.
- Use one or more of the innovative thinking approaches you’ve learned in this subject to develop a proposal for a new SafetyCulture product, product extension, or new use of an existing product. This proposal is to be presented to the CEO.
- The proposal must contain the following:
• A description of the new product or product extension and how it fits with SafetyCulture’s mission and its existing products
• Description of your innovative thinking process that led to the proposal
• A supportable hypothesis about who the customers will be • The value proposition to the customer group
• How SafetyCulture can establish a sustainable competitive advantage with the product
• Detail the internal capabilities SafetyCulture need to have to deliver this product
• You do NOT need to provide detailed financial analysis. There is no minimum word count for your proposal, just a maximum. Your proposal is meant to convince the CEO and board of SafetyCulture to back your idea, so be as creative with the format as you believe appropriate.
Analysis of SafetyCulture mission and products 10%
Exceptional value proposition based on excellent reasoning for the proposed product 15%
Exceptional understanding of Sustainable Competitive Advantage for technology businesses 15%
Developing capabilities – Exceptional proposal for developing capability of technology businesses 15%
Demonstration of innovative thinking process – use of the tools of creativity and innovation and the proposal proceeds logically from the sources given 30%
Exceptional use of highly relevant scholarly/industry references from a wide range of materials to support analysis and recommendations. Work contains accurate use of APA referencing in text and at end of text reference list with minimal errors 5%
Presentation – Writing is crisp, clear, and succinct. The writer incorporates the active voice when appropriate and supports ideas with examples. No spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors are made. Exceptional use of images, videos or graphics to support the proposal. 10%