“Without prejudice” rule applies on all communications passing between the parties during the course of mediation. Explain this rule and assess its advantages and disadvantages in the mediation process.
- Your assignment must be thorough, include analysis and must reflect your understanding of the subject and critically analyzed.
- Word limit is 5000 word.
- Your assignment be must be submitted by 11/11/2020, by uploading it on the Moodle.
- You assignment must be well structured by having a title, introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- Check the assessment criteria which is posted on the Moodle along with this assignment.
- Ensure that your assignment equally achieves the Course Learning Outcomes indicated in the cover sheet above. .
- Your assignment must be rich in terms of number resources with proper citation.
- Your assignment must be free of plagiarism.
- Choose Times New Roman as a font type for your assignment. Use a font size which is at least 12 pt, and line spacing of at least 1.5.
- The referencing style that should be followed is Oxford Humanities/Author Title or Author Date. Further, you have to footnote every reference – you used – at the bottom of every page and include a bibliography list of references at the end of the assignment