Each student has to select ANY ONE of the following industrial and occupational Ergonomics and
Human Factors Engineering topics of his/ her interest. Student has to carry out a literature survey
and review (of minimum 4 conference paper, journal papers and/or standards) for the assignment.
The topics can be
- design of systems, tools, machines and equipment;
- Ergonomic furniture, work and work environment;
- human-systems integration, automation, robotics, human-computer interaction; and
- human-robot collaboration in manufacturing.
Student is suggested to
- present theoretical and practical advances concerning the relationship between people and
technologies, tools, environments, or systems etc.
- discuss the approaches and intervention strategies to preveiqunt Work Related Musculoskeletal
Disorders or injuries.