Rubrics for Process Paper
Write in a Word Document, using APA format (Adapted for T2/2020)
- Medical Diagnosis- (Pathophysiology of medical diagnosis including definition, signs & symptoms and treatment/diagnostic measures) cite your sources. Explain why this topic is important to you.
- What are the Nursing Considerations for this medical diagnosis?
- What subjective or Objective data will be present with this type of patient?
- Was there any particular aspect of your education that helped with this assessment decision? Explain why?
- Develop Nursing diagnoses related to medical diagnoses (include primary physical, psychosocial and education nursing diagnosis). Why did you choose them for this patient?
- How did care planning at Stratford help with this? Explain your response.
- How would you plan your care for such a patient? Do you foresee any difficulties with planning when caring for this patient and what or how would it impact your care process?
- What institutional resources played a factor in accomplishing your plan?
- What are the Nursing Considerations for this medical diagnosis? (Are there particular aspects that should be monitored such as lab values or etc.?)
- What are some tasks that could be delegated if any, for this type of patient? Talk about that decision).
- Identify one best practice that could impact your care for this patient’s quality of care or patient’s safety.
- What have you learned from choosing and presenting this medical diagnosis?
- 4-10 pages
- Double-spaced with 1” margins
- 12-point font
- Spelling and grammar correct
- APA and references