The article research paper should be a Systematic Literature Review (SLR) for any research related to Semantic Web. The research paper should be unique and not duplicated research. A specialized Professor must do my work.
The title should summarizes the main idea or ideas of the article research paper. A topic is the main organizing principle guiding the analysis of the article research paper. The topic should be unique and not duplicated.
It is important to provide a full, informative abstract. The current abstracts are used by the abstracting journals and by the citation indexes of Web of Science and they can be an important means of ensuring that searchers find this research paper. A full abstract is also a useful means of encouraging searchers to follow-up and view my paper. Consequently, an abstract of 300 to 350 words should be provided and Information Research uses structured abstracts. Major aspects of the entire paper in a prescribed sequence that includes: 1) the overall purpose of the study and the research problem(s) you investigated; 2) the basic design of the study; 3) major findings or trends found as a result of your analysis; and, 4) a brief summary of your interpretations and conclusions.
1. The margin of the page should be (2.5) cm from each side except the right side, so it should be (4) cm, including margins, references, excerpts, tables and appendices.
2. Tables are numbered sequentially, and the table’s title and number are placed at the top of the table, and in bold font of size (12). As for the contents of the table, it is the same font size and without darkening.
3. The shapes are numbered in a series, and the title and number of the figure are placed at the bottom of the figure, and in “Bold” font of size (12), and the contents of the shapes are the same size as the font without darkening.
4. The delivered copies shall be printed on Microsoft Word in Simplified Arabic, the main title is 16 bold, the body of the search shall be in the size of (14) points in a stacked black color, and the headings shall be of the same specifications, but with a font size of (14) points Bold.
- All references should be in SCOPUS database.
- All references should be latest
- References and sources are documented according to the American Psychological Association [APA] system
- The writer must focus on recent papers and papers older than five years should not be included except for an overriding purpose.
Papers must be checked for evidence of plagiarism. If such evidence is found, the paper is rejected and no further submissions will be accepted. The article research paper must free of plagiarism (100% original papers free of plagiarism).
The paper review may take more than one month. In case, the article has minor or major corrections comments after review, how can you help me for paper revision?
I think the writer should do the corrections as follow up my paper.
- Satisfaction is my main Guarantee to do more articles research papers with you.
- This research paper should be high quality to publish it in any of an ISI and Scopus indexed journals with high impact factor.
- For your knowledge, some journals may take time more than one month for reviewing it. The journal’s reviewers may send me back the article for minor or major corrections. Will the writer do the corrections after one or two months? Revision is free.
- In case reviewers reject the research paper, Can I get my money back, if I do not like the paper you provide?