Topic and Structure:
Annotated Bibliography – Review four potential sources for your research paper project, and select two to explore further, with at least one qualifying as a periodical.
This assignment does not follow the standard introduction, body paragraph, and conclusion format; instead, you will simply create three well-developed paragraphs per source, each with a specific objective, for six paragraphs total. For each of your two chosen resources, you will summarize the material, assess the source’s content, and reflect on its value for your research paper project. Some sources are long and contain main ideas and subtopics, so be sure to focus your assignment on ideas that are relevant to your research paper topic.
This essay also requires a particular format in which you will summarize, assess, and reflect on one source in full before you move to the next one.
• Make the title of your annotated bibliography your research paper project’s topic.
• On the line under your title, but left-aligned on the page, include your proposed research essay’s thesis so that graders can provide some preliminary feedback.
The guidelines and requirements for this assignment are as follows:
Length: This piece should be approximately 1-2 double-spaced pages or 500 words.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information:
• Your first and last name
• Course Title (Composition I)
• Assignment name (Annotated Bibliography)
• Current Date
• Last name and page number in upper-right corner of each page
• Double-spacing throughout
• Title, centered after heading
• Standard font (TimesNewRoman)
• 1” margins on all sides
• MLA-style citations and Works Cited list for any sources used
• Save the file as .docx or .doc format
Underline your thesis statement in the introductory paragraph.
I attached the research paper that was already done. Please choose two of the sources that are on the paper and follow the instructions above. And also use the title of the research paper as a title for the annotated bibliography.